- Material: Attractive one-piece 16-gauge steel frame and door panel
- Finishes: Available in Powder Coated White, Galvanized, or Stainless Steel
- Hinge: Concealed Spring Hinges mounted to frame to allow 175 degree opening for complete access.
- Extracting pin from hinge leaf attached to panel permits panel removal.
- Lock: Screwdriver operated cam latch or Cylinder Lock furnished with two keys. Other custom options available upon request.
- Optional Colors: Gray, Gold Sand and Jet Black
- Our most popular access door with one-piece frame is the standard
for the industry. The attractive 16 gauge one-piece frame provides 100%
clear opening with superior strength, rigidity and true square shape.
- The 16 gauge door panel is mounted to the frame on concealed spring
hinges that open to 175 degrees for complete access without allowing the
door to impact the wall.
- For easy opening the cam latch release mechanism moves the edge of the door panel outward to provide a finger hold.
- Available in white powder coated steel, stainless steel and
galvanized steel. Optional primed colors also include gray,
gold sand and jet black.